People are doing good things
Not everyone is hoarding loo-roll and gathering in the park.
Healthcare professionals being real life heroes
As if we needed any more reason to love everyone in the NHS.
- NHS staff are appealing for people to stay at home (pic)
- And reiterating the message via Frozen
- And sharing their stories online
- And flying across the world to help others
- Hundreds of thousands of people volunteer to help the NHS
- COVID-19 symptom tracker launched
Seen enough? You can send love to the NHS via the Thanks a Million website
Educating & entertaining the kids
- PlayHooray gives educational play tips for kids from 0 to 7, with live chats at 10am everyday
- BBC Bitesize is adding daily content while UK schools are closed
- Creative Boom offers ideas for fun activities to do at home (pic)
- Education Links is a collection of useful content and resources for kids and parents from around the web
If you have any more to add, let us know, we'd love to keep this list going. Take care, look after each other and stay positive.
From the Kind team x