Approach to Quality
The company firmly believes in working together with our clients in pursuing this policy and in continually striving for improvements in service quality.
The Quality Policy is based on 3 fundamental principles:
- Ensuring that we fully identify and conform to the needs of our customers.
- Looking at our processes, identifying the potential for errors and taking the necessary actions to eliminate them.
- Everyone at the company understanding how to do their job and doing it right first time.
Our current QA procedures for each area of operation are set out in the company handbook.
To ensure that the policy is successfully implemented, staff are responsible for identifying customer requirements, and ensuring that the correct procedures are followed to meet those requirements.
Objectives needed to ensure that the requirements of this policy are met and that continual improvement is maintained in line with the spirit of the policy, will be set, determined and monitored at Management Review.
The Quality Policy principles and objectives will be communicated and available to staff at all times. Training will be an integral part of the strategy to achieve the objectives. The Policy will also be available to clients and candidates upon request.
These are outlined as follows:
- Responsibility for delivering quality services rests with everyone at the company.
- The Board of Directors have responsibility for monitoring the quality of services throughout the business.
- Overall responsibility for maintaining and evaluating our Quality Management rests with the Board of Directors.
Training & Support
We shall ensure that all personnel understand and fully implement our Company’s policies and objectives and are able to perform their duties effectively through an ongoing training and development programme.
- As part of their induction, all staff are fully briefed on the Quality Assurance Policy, its aims and objectives.
- Staff are given full training, including on QA procedures, to ensure they can carry out all functions of their role, as per guidelines set out in our quality manuals.
- Annual appraisals are held for all staff to assess performance and identify training needs.
- All training needs identified, to ensure quality is maintained, are fed into an overall training plan and assessed and implemented, whilst considering any budgetary constraints.
- Objectives and action points are reviewed monthly in 1‑to‑1 meetings with line managers.
Monitoring & Evaluation
The company will constantly review and improve upon its services to ensure tasks are completed in the most cost effective and timely manner for the benefit of all of its customers.
To achieve this, the company will:
- obtain client feedback following the completion of each project or project phase.
- conduct an annual client survey relating to quality.
- carry out quarterly management review meetings to assess and agree actions to amend and improve quality management system.